Where do you go for environmental and activist films? The Wild & Scenic Film Festival!
Check back for a new date!
IFA is thrilled to host its first WSFF at Rhinehart Recital Hall at Purdue University Fort Wayne.
2101 E. Coliseum Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46805
Doors open at 5:30 pm for this general admission event. The program is expected to run until about 8:30 pm. The event is family-friendly, recommended for those 12 and up.
Plus speakers, beer & wine, and a raffle … all to support the work of the Indiana Forest Alliance.
- The Hammer & The Hatchet: A Brown County, Ind., acoustic Americana duo
- Chris Wolf: Mooresville, Ind., native who performs acoustic, folk, and comedy
- Our Imperiled Forests (IFA)
- Love, Trails, and Dinosaurs
- A Walk Through The Land of A Thousand Hills
- L’eau Est La Vie (Water Is Life) From Standing Rock to The Swamp
- Snag in the Plan (IFA)
- Daniel A Cyclist With TBI
- Homecoming – A Boundary Waters Story
- Nature Now
Join IFA for an inspiring evening of short films that feature the mystery of nature, the beauty of wildlife, and the stories of citizens speaking truth to power. Expect a night of music, prizes, and networking with people who love Indiana’s wildest places!
The mission of the IFA is to preserve and restore Indiana’s native hardwood forest ecosystem for the enjoyment of all.
- General Admission: $25
- Student (w/ ID): $15
2020 Film Festival Sponsors
Your logo could be here! Contact Elizabeth to find out how.
- Indiana University Integrated Program in the Environment (IPE)
- Purdue Fort Wayne Environmental Resources Center
- Greenscape Geeks
- Indiana Originals
- J.L. Waters Adventure Outfitters
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc.
- Tanner’s Creek
Patron & Feature Sponsorships