“We never thought the State would cut the trees down at such an unprecedented rate,” says Brown County resident Teri Bleuel. Like thousands of us, Teri is concerned about the 1000% increase in commercial logging of publicly owned forestland.
The IFA’s goal is to deliver 100,000 messages to Pence in support of protected forests! How can you help?
* Watch the video below featuring Teri Bleuel and seven other Hoosiers who are bearing witness to this logging. Share it with people you know.
* Write, call or email Gov. Pence and your state legislators to let them know this unprecedented level of logging is not acceptable.
* Sign up (at right) to receive e-communications and action alerts from IFA.
* Sign (and share) our digital petition to Governor Pence at Change.org.
* Print this hard-copy petition, gather signatures, and return completed petitions to IFA.
* Educate yourself on the issues by browsing IFA’s newsletter archive.
* Join the Indiana Forest Alliance by donating at any level to help the cause.