Your Funding Make IFA's Work Possible
- Abbadance Fund
- Amos Butler Audubon Society
- Clif Bar Foundation
- Community Foundation of Bloomington-Monroe County
- The Conservation Fund
- DJ McManus Foundation Inc.
- The Duke Energy Foundation
- Efroymson Fund
- The Grace and Sam Mulvey Family Foundation
- Herbert Simon Family Foundation
- Indiana Humanities
- The Indianapolis Parks Foundation
- Kevin M. McKinney Charitable Fund
- Lilly Endowment, Inc.
- The Lotus Fund
- McKinney Family Foundation
- Netherleigh Fund
- Nicholas H. Noyes, Jr. Memorial Foundation
- Patagonia Works
- Samerian Fund
- Van Riper Woodard Family Foundation
Interested in Funding IFA’s Work?
Indiana’s forests need your support! IFA applies research and science to inform forest management decisions. For instance, IFA’s Ecoblitz is the first-ever multi-year species inventory providing a comprehensive picture of the life that exists within four sites in Indiana’s state and national forests.
Find out how you can invest in protecting Indiana’s forests for future generations. Contact IFA’s development team for more information.